Friday, July 1, 2016

Happy Fourth of July!

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty excited for the weekend. Not only is it July 4th, but we also have some dear friends coming in from out of town and the forecast here is looking (mostly!) great.

Before we head into the barbecues and time offline, I couldn't resist sharing a few photos of red, white and blue interiors for a little dose of Independence Day color ... and a pic of our growing pup, Piper (now 6 months old!) ... enjoy!

Love this one, and how just one wall of blue and a pillow can make a bold statement: (pic found here)

This one's an easy way to change up an interior in celebration of a holiday ... it's as simple as, swap out the pillows! (pic found here)
 

Then there's this one, an entryway truly after my own heart. Talk about making a statement with fresh flowers and wallpaper; I *adore* this space! (pic found here)

I imagine how these interiors would look with our watercolor textile designs, now also available in wallpaper:

Last but not least, here's a candid of our little pup, Piper (I get to call her "little" for at least a few more months, right?!).


Happy Fourth!
xo, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment