Monday, January 4, 2016

On my Desk

I recently discovered Artifact Uprising through Twitter, a website where you can design your own cards, prints and stationery. Their products are 100% recycled and made in the USA.They also make it super easy for those of us who love visuals and can’t resist taking pics everyday on our mobile phones, to create: a link on their site gives you easy access to your Instagram images. From there you can quickly arrange and create.




This 2016 card literally took me five minutes to make. (Okay, maybe 10). It features images from my original textile collection, paired with a peek of new designs I’ll be launching later this spring -- and of course a little bit of nature, which never ceases to inspire.

What’s on your desk? Did you make a New Year’s card? Happy 2016!

#2015bestnine #brandsiadmire #madeintheusa #ecofriendly #shareyourstory #artisan @artifactuprising #natureinspires #ilovecolor

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute! I love that you can use your IG photos, too.
    Happy 2016!

    ReplyDelete