Friday, January 15, 2016

New Colorways


Happy Friday! I don't know about you, but Powerball mania struck here Wednesday evening and I found myself racing to 7-11 to buy a ticket. It was after 9pm and the place ... was ... packed! Just goes to show, we still have a lot of dreamers out there. I love it.


For those of you that have been following along for a bit, you know that every Friday I aim to share a new textile design in the works. This New Fabric Friday's design also gives a peek into our process.

Lately, I've been experimenting with new colorways for existing designs. For example, changing the red in my “Indigo & Marsala” design to a green. At first, I wasn’t sure how it would look … but after playing around with a few different colors, I found a sage green that seems to fit right in. 

What do you think? Which one do you prefer? Did you stay up late to watch the Powerball numbers? Have a great weekend!

(On the left: original Indigo & Marsala design on the left; the new color way with green on the right)



No comments:

Post a Comment