Tuesday, February 28, 2017

In the Press! New Feature in Arlington Magazine

The other day I was in the check out line at Whole Foods, browsing the latest issue of Arlington Magazine ... and lo and behold, there was a feature on yours truly, Mira Jean Designs Pinch me!

Our feature article(!) in the latest Arlington Magazine HOMES issue

I was interviewed back in November by the talented writer and editor Adrienne Wichard-Edds, whom I have admired for some time for her great scouting and sourcing of all things artisan and local. (After all, it was Adrienne who profiled one of my favorite boutiques, covet; and Arlington's best home made play dough for kids, Happy Dough Lucky).

Am beyond thrilled to be in this latest issue -- and an issue all about one of my favorite things, no less: Homes!

Thank you, Adrienne & Arlington Magazine!

xo, Kate

p.s. Yes, that's a peek at our new Tunisia design colorway in yellow, getting ready to ship as part of a custom pillow order for a client in the midwest ... more on that and our custom colorways, coming soon!)


No comments:

Post a Comment